Sunday, February 6, 2011

Our Baby Shower


2 of my girlfriends from Melbourne organised a baby shower for Me.
*Traditionally, baby showers were given only for the family's first child, and only women attended.
The original intent was for women to share wisdom and lessons on the art of becoming a mother. Over time, it has become common to invite men as well.*

Cupcakes made by one of the organiser, Sharon
Our baby shower was held at Moses & Sharon place.
We had some babies- related games..

Our friends writing their wishes for us & our baby.
& guessing the size of my beautiful bellie..
We are blessed with many gifts..


Just showing off some of the gifts for lil' baby.. We are truely blessed..

All of us shared some nice afternoon tea..

We will be expecting lil' princess arrival in 2-3 weeks time!...

You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous - how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, you are still with me!
Psalm 139:13-18

No comments: